If you love being part of a Church made up of people from different nations and of various ages then you will love the 10:30 service.
We attract people of all ages and nationalities because our faith in Jesus convinces us that everyone is valuable and loved by God.
At 10:30 you can expect to find an engaging mix of contemporary music with a respect for the best of the past.
We have a long history of supporting overseas ministry in various countries and we celebrate and promote this in our services. You will also find a strong teaching ministry as we believe engaging thoughtfully with God’s revelation in the bible is central to the life of our community.
Children are super important at the 10:30 service.
We try to balance the importance of families spending time worshipping together and the need to provide relevant and age appropriate teaching. We love having our kids join us for the first 20 minutes of worship before they head out to one of three groups:
- Sprouts (Crèche): 1-3 year olds (Crèche operates from the start of the service)
- Preschool Ministry: 3-5 year olds
- Dynamos: Kindy – Year 6
Our kids team led by our Pastor for Children do a great job helping kids explore faith. For families with children under 12 months old we have a cry area located in the foyer where you can still participate and listen to the service.
Morning Tea is provided after the service every week and we share lunch together at the Church on the third Sunday of the month.
We welcome everyone at the 10.30 service and we are confident you will find it a place you can feel at home.
- During December/January School Holidays our kid’s programs take a break but our services take this into account by including children in the service. Our Crèche operates all year.
- Christmas day service is held at 9:30am
- First Sunday following Christmas is held at 9:30am
- Mosaic congregations occasionally gather together throughout the year at a different time and place. We call this our ‘Big Day Out’. Please check the calendar to see if a Big Day Out is scheduled for the day you are planning to visit.
Directions to the Page Facilities
Those who wish to arrive early can share in morning tea between the two morning services.
The Page Campus is on the corner of Dallachy and MacAdam Streets, Canberra ACT.